BLANC DE FRANC
We honour with passion the soil, the altitude, the Andes and the moon.
The fundamentals, the root systems, give life to these wines: character, harmony, charm. This wine represents all the purity, the simplicity and the exquisite expression of its varietal.
• Careful manual selection of clusters .
• Pneumatic pressing system .
• Solid removal at low temperatures .
• 35% was fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature .
• 35% was fermented in first used oak barrels and the 30% left was fermented in ceramic eggs.
Yellow pale color with attractive and light green tones, brilliant and young nuance.
Important aromatic intensity bringing up elegant perfumes of fresh herb, chili pepper and species.
Fresh in mouth, with a pleasant, mineral sensation and balanced acidity.
Manuel Gonzalez Bals
Descorchados I Vintage 19 I 92 pts.