Blanc de FRANC
We honour with passion the soil, the altitude, the Andes and the moon.
The fundamentals, the root systems, give life to these wines: character, harmony, charm. This wine represents all the purity, the simplicity and the exquisite expression of its varietal.
• Careful manual selection of clusters.
• Pneumatic pressing system.
• Solid removal at low temperatures.
• Fermentation through selected yeasts in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures, ranging 57 °F (14 °C ) .
• No oak or Malolactic Fermentation.
Atractive, soft and very brilliant color and light coppery tint.
Very intense aroma recalling white roses and jazmines. Typical Blanc de Franc notes, such as pink, red pepper and flower of jarilla, also prevails.
The balance between its unctuous medium-body and fresh natural acidity, creates an atractive and lingering finish.
Manuel Gonzalez Bals
Descorchados I Vintage 19 I 90 pts.