- Manual harvest at dawn, in the month of April, at the time of full polyphenolic maturity.
- Manual selection of berries and pre-fermentative cold maceration.
- This wine was aged in new French oak barrels for a period of 12-18 months and then stowed in bottles for 8 more months.
- Deep violet color.
- Complex aromas of red fruits and ﬂowers, where the typical violets of the variety stand out.
- In the mouth, you can taste sophisticated tannins, with a remarkable personality. Long and extremely pleasant ending.
- Serve at 16 °C (61 °F). Suitable for ageing.