- Manual harvest at dawn, in the month of April, at the time of full polyphenolic
- Manual selection of berries and pre-fermentative cold maceration.
- Characterized by its intense ruby color, with violet reﬂections.
- Aromas of fresh red fruits combined with spicy and ﬂoral notes. The aromatic complexity shows a delicate note of anise and subtle notes of native herbs of the area.
- In the mouth, it is a powerful and outstanding wine at all times, silky tannins and lingering ﬁnish.
- Serve at 16 °C (61 °F). Suitable for ageing.