- Manual harvest at dawn, in the month of April, at the time of full polyphenolic maturity.
- Manual selection of berries and pre-fermentative cold maceration.
- Each of the varietals is individually elaborated and aged in French oak barrels for 12 months. (Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon & Merlot 50% new French oak, 25% 1st use & 25% 2nd use. Cabernet Franc 60% 1st use French oak & 40% 2nd use). The blend is then performed, harmonizing the particularities of each varietal and resulting in a unique wine, a true reflection of our soil and philosophy. This wine is then kept in bottles for a minimum of 8 months before release.
- Very intense color, deep hues with violet and dark red tones.
- Aromas of black fruits combined with spicy, herbal and floral notes.
- In the mouth, it is a powerful and outstanding wine at all times, silky tannins and lingering finish.
- Serve at 16 °C (61 °F). Suitable for ageing.