- Manual harvest at dawn, in the month of April, at the time of full polyphe-
- Manual selection of berries and pre-fermentative cold maceration.
- This wine was aged in new French oak barrels for a period of 12-18 months and then stowed in bottles for 8 more months.
- Intense ruby color, with bordeaux hints.
- Outstanding aromas, with a remarkable presence of red bell pepper, fennel, mint, anise, eucalyptus, basil and jarilla (a fresh local wild grass).
- In the mouth, its great volume and intensity is perceived; it is extremely pleasant and drinkable.
- Serve at 16 °C (61 °F). Suitable for ageing.