- Manual harvest at dawn, in the month of April, at the time of full polyphenolic maturity.
- Manual selection of berries and pre-fermentative cold maceration.
- This wine was aged in used French oak barrels (60% 1st Use & 40% 2nd Use) for a period of 12 months and then kept in bottles for 8 more months.
- Intense red color with bordeaux tints.
- Clear and typical notes of the variety when grown in high altitude mountains are expressed in the aromas: calahorra pepper, chili pepper, mint, eucalyptus, tomato leaves, basil, thyme and jarilla.
- In the mouth you can appreciate its great volume and intensity, it has a creamy and intense texture with a persistent finish.
- Serve at 16 °C (61 °F). Suitable for ageing.