- Careful manual selection of clusters.
- Pre-fermentative maceration at low temperatures.
- Fermentation by means of natural yeasts in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures that oscillate at 79 °F (26 °C).
- The wine was aged in French oak barrels for a period of 8-12 months and then cellared in bottles for a minimum of 6 months before its launching.
- Red with ruby tones.
- Intense aromas of black pepper and bell pepper and cassis and cherry. Red fruits such as cherry type and casis are also perceived.
- In mouth wide concentration of fruit and spicy notes. Mature tannins and a lingering ﬁnish.
- Serve at 61 °F (16 °C).