- Careful manual selection of clusters.
- Pre-fermentative maceration at low temperatures.
- Fermentation by means of natural yeasts in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures that oscillate at 79 °F (26 °C).
- The wine was aged in French oak barrels for a period of 8-12 months and then cellared in bottles for a minimum of 6 months before its launching.
- Intense color, with ruby hues.
- A complex set of red fruits, licorice, red roses and graphite are perceived.
- In the mouth, it presents fruity notes, delicate and subtle tannins and a balanced acidity.
- Serve at 61 °F (16 °C).