- Careful manual selection of clusters.
- Pre-fermentative maceration at low temperatures.
- Fermentation by means of natural yeasts in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures that oscillate at 79 °F (26 °C).
- The wine was aged in French oak barrels for a period of 8-12 months and then cellared in bottles for a minimum of 6 months before its launching.
- Intense purple color.
- Deep ﬂoral aroma, especially violets, and red fruits such as raspberries and strawberries.
- In the mouth, soft and high volume tannins, which give the wine a long and exquisite ﬁnish.
- Serve at 61 °F (16 °C).