- Careful manual selection of clusters.
- Fermentation by means of natural yeasts in oak barrels and stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures that oscillate at 61 °F (16 °C).
- The wine was aged in French oak barrels for a period of 3 to 6 months and then cellared in bottles for a minimum of 4 months before its launching.
- Intense golden color with “green olive” hues. Of bright appearance.
- Exquisite aroma, where tropical fruits, citrus, coconut and nuts stand out.
- A delicate and correct acidity gives a feeling of freshness. It has a smooth and persistent ﬁnish.
- Servir a 48° F (9 °C).