- Careful manual selection of clusters.
- Pre-fermentative maceration at low temperatures.
- Fermentation by means of natural and selected yeasts in controlled stainless steel tanks with temperatures that oscillate at 79 °F (26 °C).
- The wine is in contact with French oak for a period of 3 months and then is cellared in bottles for a minimum of another 3 months.
- Deep red color, with purple tones.
- Floral notes of roses, subtle spicy nuances of nutmeg and aromat- ic herbs reminiscent of oregano are perceived.
- In the mouth, the tannins of soft and balanced texture prevail, expressing a pleasant volume and a harmonic ﬁnal.
- Serve at 61 °F (16 °C).