- Careful manual selection of clusters..
- Pre-fermentative maceration at low temperatures.
- Fermentation by means of natural and selected yeasts in controlled stainless steel tanks with temperatures that oscillate at 79 °F (26 °C).
- The wine is in contact with French oak for a period of 3 months and then is cellared in bottles for a minimum of another 3 months.
- Intense purple color.
- In the beginning ﬂoral notes, such as violets. Also fruity expression like red plum and strawberry.
- In the mouth is fresh, smooth and balanced.
- Serve at 61 °F (16 °C).