- Careful manual selection of clusters.
- Pre-fermentative maceration at low temperatures.
- Fermentation by means of natural and selected yeasts in controlled stainless steel tanks with temperatures that oscillate at 79 °F (26 °C).
- The wine is in contact with French oak for a period of 3 months and then is cellared in bottles for a minimum of another 3 months.
- Intense ruby with bordeaux hints.
- Spicy notes like white pepper and clove are mainly emphasized. The aroma of red peppers also prevails.
- It has an outstanding tannic balance that makes it pleasant to drink. The spicy notes linger in the end.
- Serve at 61 °F (16 °C).